The new DYE UL-C Pant is designed to perform from the inside out. Featuring superior construction of breathable and durable fabrics as well as water, UV and stain resistant coatings for optimal performance. The interior is constructed of a 3 layer membrane to wick moisture away from the body while maintaining a water resistant exterior. The pant is tailored in every direction to increase comfort, mobility and reduce bulk. To achieve further durability the product features added PU laminated paneling to high impact / slide areas.
DYE X CRBN develop top tier technical products designed to improve athlete’s performance. DYE X CRBN collaborating together and leveraging in-house design and manufacturing allows for constant evolution of products that enhance the player’s experience.
- Inter3 layer breathable membrane
- Exterior 250DN Cordura weave nylon
- DWR/C6 weather resistant coating
- Hidden waist belt with adjustment
- Durable 2X PU laminated 400D knee panels
- Waterproof zippers & front pocket
- 4 way stretch power mesh crotch
- Dual tru-fit squeegee pockets
- Tapered leg and hip paneling
IMPORTANT! DYE UL-C Pant is a technical garment designed to be worn in unison with a minimalist protective base layer.
WARNING! Technical Garment: Machine wash with cold water. Water temperature should not exceed 30° C. Do not tumble dry. Hang dry. Do not iron.